Monday, September 08, 2008

Mural almost done







Getting a bit done on the mural.

It is going slow. I have spent about 9 hours on it so far. I feel like I haven't gotten anything done so I took a picture of it when I got there and also when I left.

There is still a lot to do but at least I have a feeling of accomplishment after looking at these pictures. At the bottom is the original that I am going off. There will be an additional element to the right of the mural which will be the clock at the start of the It's a Small World ride.

Hoping to get this done sometime before the end of the millennium.

If you look in the upper left corner of the mural, you will see some red dots that will be flowers soon. There is one flower that is kinda smudged. The little boy who's room this is going into, made that one with his thumb! How adorable is that?

No comments: