Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where is she?



My dog, Suki, is constantly at my heels. She has her nose everywhere I am. If I am putting the clothes in the dryer, her nose is checking that out. If my dresser drawer is open, she has to see what I am putting in there. Yes, she is even next to me when I use the bathroom.

This afternoon I was doing some cleaning and whatnot, when I realized that my constant shadow was no where to be found.

I called her and she didn't come running so I started to check closets and bathrooms. She has been known to get herself in one and then close the door.

I couldn't find her anywhere. Finally I remembered that I had left the garage door open because Freya was sleeping in the car. I will pull the car in the garage, close the garage and leave the car door open as well as the door between the house and the garage.

When Suki noticed the open door, she must have went to investigate. She had hopped into the car and was ready to go. She had to have been sitting there for a good 15 minutes atleast. Suki didn't want to get out, she was ready to go somewhere. Always willing for an adventure, that mutt.


Oh and Tanya, Freya will sleep anywhere.....

No comments: